The mission of Grace and Hope Academy is to develop students into globally competitive, life-long learners who possess a strong biblical worldview and a commitment to service to Christ, through a curriculum that emphasizes the study of apologetics, academic disciplines and citizenship, the promotion of personal responsibility, self-efficacy, cooperation and social-emotional growth and the practices of discovery, investigation, critical analysis, and civil discourse.
Grace and Hope Academy is a non-profit corporation and shall operate exclusively for educational, religious, and charitable purposes within the meaning of Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or the corresponding section of any future Federal tax code. Specifically, Grace and Hope Academy is organized for the following purpose:
- To establish a rigorous and exceptional academic program that is founded upon biblical principles and beliefs and integrated within a non-denominational Christian environment
- To provide a safe learning environment that utilizes didactic and Socratic instructional methods to promote self-direction and motivation, personal and social responsibility, integrity, creativity, citizenship, preparedness for a globally competitive economy, Christian character and a biblical worldview
- To facilitate social and emotional development through the implementation of evidence-based social-emotional programs
- To assist parents in their responsibility to equip students to understand and accept God’s truth as established through the Holy Bible, which is inerrant and infallible.
- To foster a culture of cooperative learning where parents, students, the school and community collaborates collectively in the best interests of all involved.