We are currently accepting applications for the 2017-2018 school year for students in Preschool through grade 7. Additionally, we plan increase student grade level each year.
Our application process represents the standards of Christian excellence that we aspire to meet, and afford us multiple opportunities to begin to develop a relationship with potential students and their families. We encourage families to please review the Parent/Academy Covenant, Parents are Priceless, and Teacher for a Day post before applying.
The admissions process includes the following steps:
- Initial contact with Grace and Hope staff
- Complete initial, short application
- Family and student interview
- Submission of required documents:
- completed full version of student application
- most recent term and previous school year report card
- most recent standardized testing data
- completed and signed School Records Request Form or transcript
- two letters of recommendation
- Immunization records
- Educational assessment conducted by Grace and Hope (Application fee is due at this time – $75 per child/ maximum $150 per family. If applying for tuition assistance, the application fee is not due until after a financial assistance decision has been made.)
- Result of application (Accepted, Denied, Waitlist)
For more information email us or call us at (804) 431-5717.
Grace and Hope Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic or other school-administrated programs.